Accounting Clerk: Part-Time
SHYFT is a firm built around the WHY. Our unique delivery model includes traditional services with a more integrated process designed to help our clients achieve their WHY. We deliver this level of service collectively by building a creative culture to help each team member achieve their WHY. Our ultimate vision is to change the way we approach projects to relentlessly improve upon how we identify the WHY behind WHAT we do.
Our creative environment and culture is built to influence design, construction and project excellence as well as to best reward our team through unparalleled transparency. If you’re looking for a firm where culture is paramount, where you will be rewarded for your successful efforts and have real impact on your WHY while maintaining a healthy balance of work and play, we would be proud to meet and discuss that opportunity with you.
SHYFT Collective is searching for an experienced Accounting Clerk to join our growing team on a part-time basis, around 24 hours per week. This person will work with our financial, construction, project management, and leadership teams to support our accounting and office administration efforts. She/He will assist with accounts payable, accounts receivable, construction lien waivers, project tracking, and general administrative support.
Work experience can be expected to include the following tasks:
- Vendor invoice coding, verification and entry
- Create, submit, and track construction lien waivers
- Create client invoices, complete client pay request forms
- Create expense reports including coding and receipt management
- Assist with data entry and updates in system
- Assist in overall administrative support for team
- Develop an understanding of and adherence to firm wide procedures, processes and culture
This contains only a partial listing of duties; your responsibilities may change to serve our clients’ best interests at all times.
- -2 or 4 year degree required in accounting, business administration, or a related field.
- -3+ years of experience in an office environment.
- -Experience within real estate, construction, or architecture preferred.
- -Computer proficiency required in Microsoft Suite, particularly Excel, and experience with accounting software
- -Excellent verbal & written communication skills with ability to prioritize responsibilities is imperative
- -Strong attention to detail, analytical skills and ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, complex environment
- Individual and team bonus opportunities
- Monthly cell phone stipend
- Traditional and Roth 401(k) with 4% employer match (eligible after 6 months or 500 hours)
- Flexible work environment in our new downtown office
As a creative culture, individuals are encouraged to work within our flexible work hours and work environments.You should be prepared to occasionally lose with ‘dignity’ to team members in Fantasy Football and open to potential early happy hours to enjoy your colleagues’ company.
APPLICATION DETAILS: We encourage qualified candidates to submit by email a resume and cover letter to: email@example.com